OVA, OBPA & Town Councilor from Precinct 5 Information
Osterville, We've Got You Covered!
Introducing "News You Can Use" which will occupy this dedicated space on our bi - weekly newsletter on a regular basis. For news related to the Town of Barnstable please go to our Community Page
Save Twin Brooks Meeting held at OVL on March 15th
OVA Meeting March 7th
OVA Monthly Meeting February 7th -Presentation
January 19th AvanGrid Informational meeting
January 17th Save Greater Dowses Beach Group Meeting at the library
OVA meeting held January 3rd the video is below. Download presentation as a pdf.
OVA Meeting of December 6th 2022 at OVL Watch Video
Precinct 5 Town Councilor Paul Cusack Office
Hours at the Library:
Going forward, on the days there are Town Council meetings.
January, office hours on the 5th and 19th.
OVA & Wind Project Information Meeting Information
- AVANGRID schedule for meetings and contacts Click Here
- AVANGRID has scheduled in-person and virtual open houses to discuss the Commonwealth Wind and Park City Wind projects. To follow video is a recording of the event held on November 16th at the Osterville Library. watch video
- Town Manager Mark Ells with Paula Hersey, an interview on the 3 wind projects in Barnstable - watch
- OVA meeting on October 4th at 7PM with Town Manager Mark Ells. Watch Video
- OVA meeting on September 6th at 7PM at the library with Avangrid Wind presenting. Watch Video
- OVA Annual Meeting with Town Manager Mark Ells can be viewed below. August 17th, 2022. Watch Video
Dates to Remember
- Get a Beach Sticker - Click Here
- Barnstable Local Comphrehensive Plan - Take the Survey
- Covid Resources - Barnstable County Health
- Town of Barnstable Calendar - Link
- April 7th OVA Meeting - Zoom Link